It’s 2021 and January is the perfect time to BOOT the habits that aren’t serving you! Are you ready to KICK-START some lifestyle and diet strategies? JOIN the 2021 Winter Edition of my 21-Day Cleanse to improve your overall health and energy!
It takes 21 days to start re-setting and creating new habits… allowing you to feel the positive changes possible in this short time! We’ll focus on nourishing and delicious food & drink plus lifestyle guidelines that move you towards feeling your best!
- Have more energy and feel it throughout the day!
- Get out of the mental fog and feel more clear headed!
- Identify the foods that you may be wondering if they’re helping or hurting.
- Discover food sensitivities or intolerances.
- Change your bloating, gas and irregular bowel issues.
- Discover more about cleanses, do them safely and effectively without starving yourself.
- Create habits that benefit you.
THIS 21 DAY CLEANSE IS FOR YOU!
DATES: Thursdays on January 28, February 4, and February 11, 2021
TIME: 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. CST
What you’ll learn during the cleanse workshop:
- The basics of our natural detox & exit routes – the why and how to support them! (Including basics of liver, kidneys, skin, lungs, digestive system and microbiome function and support)
- Health issues related to imbalanced detox function
- Healthy food habits and how to get in your essential nutrients
- Basics of habit formation and breaking
- Exercise & movement how-to’s to help support your cleanse
- How to reduce daily toxicant exposures from day-to-day lives (food, drinks, home and surrounding environment etc.)
- Identify stressors and improve adrenal (stress hormone) balance
- About food sensitivities & intolerances
- Benefits & how-to of short-term liquid fasting
- About saunas, contrast showers, epsom salt baths, colonics / enemas
- Healthy sleep habits & routines
- Simple meditation & breathing practices and more…
What to expect in your cleanse / timeline:
- A cleanse program focused on organic, whole, nourishing food and drinks with lifestyle guidelines to improve aspects of your natural cleansing ability to better your well-being!
- Confirmation of registration Email right after purchase
- Email send-out a week before start of cleanse with recipes, information on how to prepare
- Zoom link for web event sent a few days before
- Discount codes for products sent to your inbox prior to the start of the cleanse;
- Zoom hosted Web based event on January 28, February 4 and 1115 – to enjoy in the comfort and safety of your home!
- 21 Day cleanse completed Feb 18th following last session guidance on February 11th.
Details of what you’ll receive from your cleanse workshop:
- Instruction guide emailed 1 week before the program start date
- Three weekly 1.5 hour web-based live event (hosted as a Zoom meeting)
- Recipes & food guides for the 21-Day Cleanse
- Tips on how to cleanse safely and effectively at home and using resources in your community!
- Guidance on supplements that may benefit your digestion, cleansing and detox efforts!
- Lifestyle adjustments to get the most out of your cleanse – sleep hygiene, addressing stress, movement & mind guidance
- Handouts of important Food plan & Lifestyle guidelines!
- 4.5 hours of my ‘Face-to-Face’ time (Live Web-Event):
- 1 hour per each session of my guidance and teaching – you’ll hear the how-to & why of the diet plan as well as learn: how to minimize & improve clearing toxicant exposures, improve digestive health & function and positive lifestyle habits that optimize your well-being!
- Q&A time – this is your chance to ask questions about the program, diet, cleansing & lifestyle suggestions etc. – getting my personal and direct feedback!
- Support and solidarity – from me & fellow health pursuers like yourself!
- Access to an online support group during the cleanse where I’ll pop on a couple of times each week to troubleshoot questions or concerns (we know that sticking to a plan is so much easier when we’re accountable and have the support of like-minded people☺)
- Additional resources on recipes / food, healthy lifestyle living etc.
- An optional 1-2 day liquid fast kick-start including guidance on delicious fresh-pressed juices, bone broths, pureed veggie soups and smoothies
Partner Product Discounts:
- 15% Discount (for the duration of the cleanse) on:
- Grass fed, local Bones & Marrow Soup Co. Broth (Pssst – it’s one of the best tasting straight-up bone broths out there!)
- Nightshade / Tomato-free special order option available!
- Includes Bare Bones bone broth plus Vegan, Chicken-only and full soup options;
- Ideal product for the (optional) 1-2 day liquid fast AND to use throughout the program!
- 20% Discount (for the duration of the cleanse) on:
- Organic, fresh, cold-pressed veggie and fruit juices & smoothies by Verde Juice Bar (and bonus, the juices come in glass bottles that can be returned or reused at home!).
- Ideal product for the (optional) 1-2 day liquid fast AND to use throughout the program!
- 20% Discount on Supplements and Health products from Nature Doctors
- 10% Discount on Optional Intravenous (IV) Therapy at Nature Doctors to support you through the cleanse and improve general health (after completing initial intake process with a Nature Doctors Naturopathic Doctor & screening tests as needed)
Returning Participants and 2021 Referral Discounts:
- $125 OFF the original price ($225) for returning participants who enjoyed the Fall/Winter cleanse
- $20 OFF for every person you refer and registers for the program! This means that if 5 family or friends are registered for the program ($20 each x 5 = $100) – you can join this round again for FREE! An added bonus is that your referred friend or family member will ALSO receive $20 OFF their registration. Ask us for your referral link and discount code to share with your friends and family.
PLUS… stay tuned for additional bonuses and supports!
About Me – Why am I offering this cleanse program?
I am a naturopathic doctor practicing in an amazing multidisciplinary clinic, Nature Doctors, in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Over the years, I’ve further developed a keen interest in our environment and how the toxicants we’re exposed to daily (some seen, some hidden) impacts health. In many cases, it’s often subtle and small changes over time that start to shift before there’s any major health crisis. Fatigue, brain fog, bowels that aren’t what they used to be, allergies, skin changes, headaches, aches and pains etc. can be our warning signs that our detox & elimination systems aren’t working optimally.
When we start with the basics of healthy food and lifestyle changes, and THEN add in supportive cleansing routines – we start to see our health and function transform!
I’m so excited to partner with you as you discover the possibilities on your health journey ☺
P.S. When I’m not working as an ND, you’ll find me spending time with my 2 kiddos & husband, enjoying good food, seeking water and outdoor activities, exploring music and our world for all its curiosities! ☺
About the Cleanse Collaborators:
VERDE JUICE BAR
Verde Juice Bar is a proud Winnipeg company, that believes in fostering positive relationships and supporting the community. Our mission is to offer nutrient dense options of the highest quality, helping you stay strong, energized and healthy. We specialize in plant-based food options, nutritious smoothies and 100% organic cold-pressed juice.
BONES & MARROW BROTH COMPANY
Born from a partnership between Ryan Wiebe, the husband of a Naturopathic Doctor, and local foodie and self taught chef, Shawn Vidal, Bones & Marrow Broth Company brings a fun twist to a traditional product. At the base of all their products is a nourishing slow-simmered broth that is as delicious as it is nutritious. They believe that FOOD IS MEDICINE BUT SHOULDN’T HAVE TO TASTE LIKE MEDICINE.
NATURE DOCTORS Naturopathic Family Medicine
Nature Doctors is Manitoba’s largest integrative Naturopathic Medicine clinic employing highly skilled health professionals with advanced training to be able to help no matter the health concern. We take great pride in providing the upmost in customer service and the best of what science and natural medicine has to offer. Nature Doctors accepts patients of all ages and work with your MD’s and other healthcare staff to provide you with the best possible care.
This program is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases or illnesses or symptoms. The information presented should not be considered a promise of benefits or outcomes and is NOT a substitute for medical advice from your health care provider / doctor. This program is not intended for those that are pregnant, nursing, immune-compromised, have a diagnosis of and/or are receiving treatments for cancer or other serious medical conditions that may be contraindicated. Please always consult and seek the advice of your personal medical / health care provider for specific medical guidance on your health, medication, diet or lifestyle changes that are suitable for you.