It’s a great time to KICK-START some lifestyle and diet strategies to improve your overall health and energy – BOOT the habits that aren’t serving you!
JOIN my Fall-Winter Edition 21-Day Cleanse to improve your overall health! Read on for details!
It takes 21 days to start re-setting and creating new habits… allowing you to feel the positive changes possible in this short time! We’ll focus on nourishing and delicious food & drink plus lifestyle guidelines that move you towards feeling your best!
- Have more energy and feel it throughout the day!
- Get out of the mental fog and feel more clear headed!
- Identify the foods that you may be wondering if they’re helping or hurting.
- Discover food sensitivities or intolerances.
- Change your bloating, gas and irregular bowel issues.
- Discover more about cleanses, do them safely and effectively without starving yourself.
- Create habits that benefit you.
DATES: Thursdays, October 15, 22, and 29
TIME: 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. CST
What you’ll learn during the cleanse workshop:
- The basics of our natural detox & exit routes – the why and how to support them! (Including basics of liver, kidneys, skin, lungs, digestive system and microbiome function and support)
- Health issues related to imbalanced detox function
- Healthy food habits and how to get in your essential nutrients
- Basics of habit formation and breaking
- Exercise & movement how-to’s to help support your cleanse
- How to reduce daily toxicant exposures from day-to-day lives (food, drinks, home and surrounding environment etc.)
- Identify stressors and improve adrenal (stress hormone) balance
- About food sensitivities & intolerances
- Benefits & how-to of short-term liquid fasting
- About saunas, contrast showers, epsom salt baths, colonics / enemas
- Healthy sleep habits & routines
- Simple meditation & breathing practices and more…
What to expect in your cleanse / timeline:
- A cleanse program focused on organic, whole, nourishing food and drinks with lifestyle guidelines to improve aspects of your natural cleansing ability to better your well-being!
- Confirmation of registration Email right after purchase
- Email send-out 1 week before start of cleanse with recipes, information on how to prepare, and Zoom link for web event
- Discount codes for products sent to your inbox prior to the start of the cleanse;
- Zoom hosted Web based event on October 15, 22, and 29 – to enjoy in the comfort and safety of your home!
- 21 Day cleanse completed Nov 5th following last session guidance on October 29th
Details of what you’ll receive from your cleanse workshop:
- Instruction guide emailed 1 week before the program start date
- Three weekly 1.5 hour web-based live event (hosted as a Zoom meeting)
- Recipes & grocery shopping guides for the 21-Day Cleanse
- Tips on how to cleanse safely and effectively at home and using resources in your community!
- Guidance on supplements that may benefit your digestion, cleansing and detox efforts!
- Lifestyle adjustments to get the most out of your cleanse – sleep hygiene, addressing stress, movement & mind guidance
- Handouts of important Food plan & Lifestyle guidelines!
- 4.5 hours of my ‘Face-to-Face’ time (Live Web-Event):
- 1 hour per each session of my guidance and teaching – you’ll hear the how-to & why of the diet plan as well as learn: how to minimize & improve clearing toxicant exposures, improve digestive health & function and positive lifestyle habits that optimize your well-being!
- Q&A time – this is your chance to ask questions about the program, diet, cleansing & lifestyle suggestions etc. – getting my personal and direct feedback!
- Support and solidarity – from me & fellow health pursuers like yourself!
- Access to an online support group during the cleanse where I’ll pop on a couple of times each week to troubleshoot questions or concerns (we know that sticking to a plan is so much easier when we’re accountable and have the support of like-minded people☺)
- Additional resources on recipes / food, healthy lifestyle living etc.
- An optional 1-2 day liquid fast kick-start including guidance on delicious fresh-pressed juices, bone broths, pureed veggie soups and smoothies
Partner product discounts:
- 15% Discount (for the duration of the cleanse) on:
- Grass fed, local Bones & Marrow Soup Co. Broth (Pssst – it’s one of the best tasting straight-up bone broths out there!)
- Nightshade / Tomato-free special order option available!
- Includes Bare Bones bone broth plus Vegan, Chicken-only and full soup options;
- Organic, fresh, cold-pressed veggie and fruit juices & smoothies by Verde Juice Bar (and bonus, the juices come in glass bottles that can be returned or reused at home!)
- Both are ideal products for the (optional) 1-2 day liquid fast AND to use throughout the program!
- 1 week Complimentary Pass (October 17-24) to all Modo Yoga Winnipeg In-Studio and Virtual Online classes! (Great to get your sweat on in week 2 or participate from home)
- 20% Discount on Supplements and Health products from Nature Doctors
- 10% Discount on Optional Intravenous (IV) Therapy at Nature Doctors to support you through the cleanse and improve general health (after completing initial intake process with a Nature Doctors Naturopathic Doctor & screening tests as needed)
PLUS… stay tuned for additional bonuses and supports!
About Me – Why am I offering this cleanse program?
I am a naturopathic doctor practicing in an amazing multidisciplinary clinic, Nature Doctors, in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Over the years, I’ve further developed a keen interest in our environment and how the toxicants we’re exposed to daily (some seen, some hidden) impacts health. In many cases, it’s often subtle and small changes over time that start to shift before there’s any major health crisis. Fatigue, brain fog, bowels that aren’t what they used to be, allergies, skin changes, headaches, aches and pains etc. can be our warning signs that our detox & elimination systems aren’t working optimally.
When we start with the basics of healthy food and lifestyle changes, and THEN add in supportive cleansing routines – we start to see our health and function transform!
I’m so excited to partner with you as you discover the possibilities on your health journey ☺
P.S. When I’m not working as an ND, you’ll find me spending time with my 2 kiddos & husband, enjoying good food, seeking water and outdoor activities, exploring music and our world for all its curiosities! ☺
About the cleanse collaborators:
VERDE JUICE BAR
Verde Juice Bar is a proud Winnipeg company, that believes in fostering positive relationships and supporting the community. Our mission is to offer nutrient dense options of the highest quality, helping you stay strong, energized and healthy. We specialize in plant-based food options, nutritious smoothies and 100% organic cold-pressed juice.
BONES & MARROW BROTH COMPANY
Born from a partnership between Ryan Wiebe, the husband of a Naturopathic Doctor, and local foodie and self taught chef, Shawn Vidal, Bones & Marrow Broth Company brings a fun twist to a traditional product. At the base of all their products is a nourishing slow-simmered broth that is as delicious as it is nutritious. They believe that FOOD IS MEDICINE BUT SHOULDN’T HAVE TO TASTE LIKE MEDICINE.
NATURE DOCTORS Naturopathic Family Medicine
Nature Doctors is Manitoba’s largest integrative Naturopathic Medicine clinic employing highly skilled health professionals with advanced training to be able to help no matter the health concern. We take great pride in providing the upmost in customer service and the best of what science and natural medicine has to offer. Nature Doctors accepts patients of all ages and work with your MD’s and other healthcare staff to provide you with the best possible care.
MODO YOGA WINNIPEG
Modo Yoga Studio is a community of inspired students, joined together by our love of yoga, our commitment to protecting the earth, and our drive to bring more peace into the world. We are a place for all. Whether you are an absolute beginner or a more experienced student, we offer accessible classes that are challenging, healthy and fun! When you join our sweaty family, you join a dedicated, conscious community of over 70 studios worldwide. See you soon in the hot room!
This program is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases or illnesses or symptoms. The information presented should not be considered a promise of benefits or outcomes and is NOT a substitute for medical advice from your health care provider / doctor. This program is not intended for those that are pregnant, nursing, immune-compromised, have a diagnosis of and/or are receiving treatments for cancer or other serious medical conditions that may be contraindicated. Please always consult and seek the advice of your personal medical / health care provider for specific medical guidance on your health, medication, diet or lifestyle changes that are suitable for you.